19. October 2016 - 12:49
The ECVET Magazine No. 26, which provides an update on current developments related to the 'European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training', is now available for download on the ECVET Secretariat website.
This issue contains:
- An editorial by Detlef Eckert, Director of Skills, DG EMPL, on European cooperation in education
- Highlights from the Cedefop report on monitoring ECVET implementation and the progress since 2013
- Information on ECVET in Italy – implementation process, experiences and practices
- An introduction of the project ‘ECVET PERMIT: Creating a bridge between non-formal and formal VET sectors’
- A presentation of the project ‘Engineering Mobility in Europe – EMEU’
- An update related to the activities of NETINVET: European Network for recognized vocational learner mobility in the sectors of International Trade and Transport & Logistics
- Some results of the project ‘TWAINE: Using ECVET principles to develop a ‘third way’ into VET’
The ECVET Magazine is published by the ECVET Secretariat which is coordinated by ICF, Belgium, with 3s as consortium partner.
Link to current ECVET Magazine 26