VET Up aims to promote the quality of initial and continuing vocational education and training of three regional networks in Spain, France and Bulgaria and their international networking. The creation of a strong network between the partners is supported by study visits, exchange of knowledge and transfer of best practices. The quality of the services offered will also be improved through adapted feedback loops and a new graduate tracking system. The package of measures is rounded up by a training of training personnel in methods of conveying key competencies.
3s (Julia Fellinger) and the University of Lublin will provide scientific support for the project.
Project partners are:
- Valencia regional network of VET providers, represented by the Community of Alzira, Spain (IDEA)
- Public Interest Group for Basic Vocational and Further Training of the Créteil educational district, France (GIP-FCIP)
- Association of Institutions for Vocational Training, Bulgaria (SIPOB)
- University of Economics and Innovation Lublin, Poland (WSEI)
- 3s research laboratory, (Austria)
Contact. Julia Fellinger