Our analyses of training needs provide an in-depth analysis of existing structures in education and training and the business landscape in selected regions and/or labour market sectors, delivering valuable information on the needs for additional education and training offerings. We examine relevant economic trends and developments as well as the qualifications which may be obtained from existing education and training offerings. The analysis and comparison of these results allows us to devise recommendations for a future skills structure or the introduction of new training measures.
Since June 2015 we also offer analyses of the Austrian online job market based on Jobfeed Austria.
- Analysing Qualification Structures and Training Needs in Salzburg by 2010 – with particular Regards to Producing Industries
- Development of a Lifelong Learning Strategy for the „Learning Region Donauland-Traisental-Tullnerfeld” in Austria
- Development of a Lifelong Learning Strategy for the „Learning Region Mostviertel-Mitte” in Austria
- Development of a Lifelong Learning Strategy for the „Learning Region Südburgenland” in Austria
- Development of a Lifelong Learning Strategy for the „Learning Region Wachau-Dunkelsteinerwald” in Austria
- Education and Training in the Field of Nanotechnology in Austria
- Occupational careers of alumni of „Bildungsanstalten für Kindergartenpädagogik“ (BAKIP) - Secondary Vocational Schools for the Training of Nursery School Teachers