3s analyses current educational topics through an interdisciplinary and international approach, carrying out comparative research projects with partner institutions from Austria and across Europe, and contributing our sound expertise to project design and implementation as well as the evaluation and publication of project results. Our excellent international network and the superior quality of our activities allow us to make a significant contribution to the development of educational strategies both on European and national level.
- Assessment of the Continuing Vocational Training Survey (CVTS II)
- Competence and human resource development in multinational companies in three European Union Member States
- Country specific thematic analysis of continuous vocational training on the basis of CVTS2 and modelling of CVT-structures (CVTS II revisited)
- Detailed Methodological Approach to understanding the VET educational system in 7 European countries - 7EU-VET
- FLLLEX – The Impact of Lifelong Learning Strategies on Professional Higher Education
- From credit systems to permeability in education and training