The sensitivity towards the importance of non-formal and informal learning has gained significantly in importance over the last few years, both in Austria and Europe. Making these learning experiences visible represents a major challenge. 3s provides the know-how to identify and develop approaches and tools for a transparent visualisation, documentation and validation of these types of learning.
- Accumulating, transferring and validating learning. Austrian report for CEDEFOP
- COMPASS – occupation oriented definition and documentation of intercultural skills acquired in job placements abroad
- European Inventory on Validation of Non-formal and informal learning 2010 – Country Report Austria
- European Observatory of validation of non-formal & informal learning - OBSERVAL
- Training programme ‘Documentation of informally acquired competences in counselling and mentoring processes‘
- Validating Learning for an Inclusive Society - In Learning