3s research laboratory, a non-profit research association, combines the research activities of 3s Unternehmensberatung GmbH. It coordinates and provides support for scientific analyses as well as the development of methods for consulting projects of 3s Unternehmensberatung. Furthermore, 3s research laboratory carries out scientific research projects in the fields of knowledge, learning and work.
Our current activities focus on:
- Funding of further education and training in Austria and Europe
- Labour market and qualifications structures in Austria
- Development of quality assurance in vocational education and training
- Internationalisation in education and training
- European transparency instruments
3s is a member of abf-austria (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Berufsbildungsforschung Austria). The members of the Management Board are Dr. Stefan Humpl, Dr. Michael Juricek and Dr. Jörg Markowitsch.